The competition is run by Hankook Tyre UK Ltd of Fawsley Drive, Heartlands Business Park, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 8UG (‘Hankook Tyres’). The competition is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only. This excludes employees of Hankook Tyres, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
The competition is open to eligible customers buying a Hankook car, van or 4×4 tyre from a participating retailer. For each qualifying tyre purchase the customer will be given a card with a unique reference number (URN) and a multiple-choice question. The customer enters the competition via the website portal on the card and submits their URN, name, address and contact details, along with their answer to the question. The customer must also upload their proof of purchase in pdf, png or jpg format (maximum file size 5MB). They will receive an automated email acknowledging and confirming their entry via the website.
The customer must retain their unique reference number card and proof of purchase in order to claim their prize. The promotion begins on Monday, 7th October 2019 and ends on Saturday, 30th November 2019. All entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday 8th December 2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
Customers entering the competition in accordance with the above conditions will be entered into a draw to win one £5,000 TUI Travel Card. The draw will take place on Monday 9th December 2019 and one winner will be notified by telephone or email using the contact details provided when registering to enter. If the prize is not claimed within 14 days after this call or email, the prize will be withdrawn.
Hankook Tyres accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries. Cash alternative is not available. Hankook Tyres decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hankook Tyres reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and to review and/or revise these terms and conditions of the prize draw at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
TUI Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The card can be used as full or part payment for travel products at participating TUI travel shops/superstores.
- Excludes all travel money related products – currency, traveller’s cheques and prepaid cards.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card.
- The expiry date is printed on the reverse of your gift card. Your gift card expiry date will be at least 1 year from the date of purchase. For eGift cards the expiry will be printed on your eGift card and is 2 years from the date of purchase.
- The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £5000 for gift cards and £3000 for e-gifts.
- The card must be treated as cash, the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Balances can be obtained by phone, in-store or online.
- Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, travellers’ cheques or foreign currency.
- The card is not applicable online for TUI Ski, TUI Lakes, TUI Worldwide or First Choice Ski.
- TUI gift cards are not covered by ABTA’s scheme of financial protection.
For further terms and conditions relating to the TUI Travel Card, please visit https://www.tui.co.uk/ destinations/info/tui-gift-cards
The winner acknowledges that Hankook Tyres will have no responsibility and is not obliged to offer any alternative prize if the item/s redeemed using the TUI Travel Card does not take place for any reason, or if any flight arranged is cancelled, postponed or delayed for whatever reason. No alternative prize will be offered if the winner or their guests are unable, for whatever reason, to travel or use their TUI Travel Card.
The winner and their guests may not be subject to any past convictions and Hankook Tyres reserves the right to conduct checks against the prize winner and their guests in such circumstances.
The winner and their guests may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and shall participate in that activity at Hankook’s reasonable request. By entering the competition, you consent to Hankook Tyres using your name, photograph, voice and image for publicity purposes in any medium and in advertising, marketing and promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice. This consent applies both before and after the prize draw takes place for an unlimited time.
Hankook Tyre UK Ltd.
Heartlands Business Park
Telephone: +44 1327 304 100
Fax: +44 1327 304 110