for the UEFA Europa League competition with Marcel Gurk
1. Promoter, participation
- The reference to a gender in these terms and conditions includes both sexes.
- The competition, the contest or the prize draw (“the competition”) will be organised by Hankook Tire Europe GmbH (“the promoter”) and Marcel Gurk.
- The raffle will take place on the social media channel Instagram of Marcel Gurk (marcelfreestyle).
- Participants can take part in the competition by following the rules of participation set out on the relevant site for the competition. Inclusion in the prize draw is only possible if participants comply with these rules.
- Persons enter the raffle by following the competition mechanics “comment, follow and like”. By posting a suitable comment via the Instagram comment function in response to the competition post on Marcel Gurk’s channel (“tag your friend”). Tag the competition post with a “like” and follow the IG channel marcelfreestyle and hankooktire.europe.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and reside in one of the following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, the United Kingdom, Cyprus.
- The participation of employees of Hankook Tire Europe GmbH, one of its subsidiaries, or any persons associated with the competition is excluded. Relatives and all persons involved in the conception and implementation of the competition are excluded from participation.
- Unless otherwise stated on a competition website, each person may only enter the prize draw once.
- Participation is only possible via the Instagram channel of Marcel Gurk (marcelfreestyle).
- The raffle starts on 4 of May 2022 and ends on 8 of May 2022 at 11:59 pm (UTC +2)
- The prize includes 2×2 tickets in the Sky Box for the UEFA Europe League Final in Seville on 18 of May 2022 at 21:00 pm (incl. flight & accommodation in Seville).
- The accommodation is the Meliá Hotel in Seville and includes one overnight stay accommodation from 18th of May 2022 to 19th of May 2022 including breakfast. Winners must abide by hotel policies (check-in, out, quiet time).
- The flight & transfer will be determined in consultation with the winners.
- The selection of the winner will be made randomly and based on the reason given on why the participant should win the tickets. The winners will be notified via Marcel Gurk’s Instagram messaging function.
- The winners must report back to Marcel Gurk by direct message stating their full name, postal address in the participating countries listed, email address & telephone number. Marcel Gurk reserves the right to request proof of age.
- If a winner does not respond to the Instagram message within 48 hours, the promoter reserves the right to select a new winner or otherwise dispose of the prizes at its sole discretion.
- Further communication & consultation with the winners will be handled by the agency brands and emotions frankfurt GmbH.
- If a winner does not reply to the email within 48 hours or cannot be reached by telephone during the same period, the promoter reserves the right to choose a new winner or otherwise dispose of the prizes at its discretion.
- A cash payment or an exchange of prizes is excluded. The claim to a prize is not transferable.
- The purchase of a product or service from the promoter will have no influence upon the outcome of the competition.
4. Early termination of the competition and exclusion from the prize draw
- Hankook Tire Europe GmbH reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the competition at any time without notice and without stating reasons. Without any restriction upon such a right, the Hankook Tire Europe GmbH can make use of this right in particular if the proper execution of the competition is disturbed or impeded, e.g. by hacker attacks, technical problems, manipulation or hardware or software malfunctions, or for legal reasons. The promoter does not guarantee that the competition will run to a successful conclusion. If the termination is caused by the act of a participant, the Hankook Tire Europe GmbH and Marcel Gurk may demand compensation for this damage or loss from this person.
- The Hankook Tire Europe GmbH and Marcel Gurk also reserves the right to exclude a participant from the competition due to a breach of the rules or these terms and conditions, or as a result of any undue influence upon the results during the course of the competition.
- Persons who use prohibited means or otherwise obtain an advantage through manipulation will be excluded from the competition. Where appropriate in these cases, the prizes may be subsequently withdrawn or reclaimed.
- If the competition is cancelled, the Hankook Tire Europe GmbH and Marcel Gurk will not be liable for any loss of any money or expenses incurred by the participants or winners.
5. Data protection
- The participant agrees to the use and storage of his data.
- The promoter will pass on the personal data of a participant to a third party solely for the purpose of the execution of the competition.
- The processing and use of the data of the participant will take place in compliance with the statutory data protection regulations. The participant may at any time revoke his consent to the storage of his data by contacting:
Hankook Tire Europe GmbH
Email: [email protected]
The participant may also contact our Data Protection Department if they should require information regarding the data stored about them, or want to have it corrected, or if they would like to know more about the general data processing operations.
- The raffle is not associated with Facebook, Instagram or Meta and is not sponsored, endorsed or organised in any way by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided is not Facebook, but Hankook Tire Europe. The information provided will be used solely for the purposes of the competition. Facebook is in no way responsible for the competition. Hankook Tire Europe is not responsible for any data collected by Facebook. The participant must inform himself/herself about Facebook’s data protection conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition should be directed to [email protected] and not to Facebook.
6. Appeal, applicable law
- There is no legal right of appeal.
Responsible party within the meaning of § 13 para. 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) / § 3 para. 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
Responsible party within the meaning of the Data Protection Act is:
Hankook Tire Europe GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0) 6102 8149 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6102 8149 100
Email: [email protected]