1. Promoter, participation
- The reference to a gender in these terms and conditions includes both sexes.
- The competition, the contest or the prize draw (“the competition”) will be organised by Hankook Tire Europe GmbH (“the promoter”).
- A participant will take part in a competition by following the rules of participation set out on the relevant site for the competition. Inclusion in the prize draw is only possible if participants comply with these rules.
- The competitor must have read and agreed to the rules of the respective competition and these terms and conditions for participation.
- In order to participate in the competition, it is absolutely necessary that all personal information is true. Otherwise, exclusion may take place in accordance with point 4.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and reside in one of the following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, the United Kingdom, Cyprus.
- The participation of employees of Hankook Tire Europe GmbH, one of its subsidiaries, or any persons associated with the competition is excluded.
- Unless otherwise stated on a competition website, each person may only enter the prize draw once.
- Participation is only possible online.
- Participation must take place within the period stated on the respective competition website.
- The prizes which can be won are listed on the respective competition website.
- The winners will be determined by random selection.
- Real Madrid members and Madridista card holders will double their chance of winning.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- If a winner does not reply to the email within 48 hours or cannot be reached by telephone during the same period, the promoter reserves the right to choose a new winner or otherwise dispose of the prizes at its discretion.
- A cash payment or an exchange of prizes is excluded. The claim to a prize is not transferable.
- The prize will be individually agreed with the winner; the prize will only be given to the winner in person when the latter presents an official identity document.
- The purchase of a product or service from the promoter will have no influence upon the outcome of the competition.
4. Early termination of the competition and exclusion from the prize draw
- Hankook Tire Europe GmbH reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the competition at any time without notice and without stating reasons. Without any restriction upon such a right, the Hankook Tire Europe GmbH can make use of this right in particular if the proper execution of the competition is disturbed or impeded, e.g. by hacker attacks, technical problems, manipulation or hardware or software malfunctions, or for legal reasons. The promoter does not guarantee that the competition will run to a successful conclusion. If the termination is caused by the act of a participant, the Hankook Tire Europe GmbH may demand compensation for this damage or loss from this person.
- The Hankook Tire Europe GmbH also reserves the right to exclude a participant from the competition due to a breach of the rules or these terms and conditions, or as a result of any undue influence upon the results during the course of the competition.
- Those persons who use prohibited means or otherwise obtain an advantage through manipulation will be excluded from the competition. Where appropriate in these cases, the prizes may be subsequently withdrawn or reclaimed.
- If the competition is cancelled, the Hankook Tire Europe GmbH will not be liable for any loss of any money or expenses incurred by the participants or winners.
5. Data protection
- The data transmitted by the participants will be stored in a separate database belonging to the Hankook Tire Europe GmbH exclusively for purposes of the competition. The participant agrees to this use and storage of his data.
- The promoter will pass on the personal data of a participant to a third party solely for the purpose of the execution of the competition.
- The processing and use of the data of the participant will take place in compliance with the statutory data protection regulations. The participant may at any time revoke his consent to the storage of his data by contacting:
Hankook Tire Europe GmbH
Email: [email protected]
The participant may also contact our Data Protection Department if they should require information regarding the data stored about them, or want to have it corrected, or if they would like to know more about the general data processing operations.
6. Appeal, applicable law
- There is no legal right of appeal.
Responsible party within the meaning of § 13 para. 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) / § 3 para. 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
Responsible party within the meaning of the Data Protection Act is:
Hankook Tire Europe GmbH